Now honestly look closely at where you are now and take a look at whom and what you are, you will very quickly understand that anything can be achieved by anyone if that individual is prepared to visualise “where he or she wants to be” One of my favourite sayings from Martyn Luther King Is “you don’t have to see the whole staircase, you only have to take the first step”
Now if you are sick and tired of struggling to make a living, this will hand you everything you need to start making real money on the internet right away. I want you to understand this, the only person responsible for your success outsourced sales for startups (or lack of it) is you, go and look in the mirror, the person looking back at you controls your destiny, that’s the person who is going to make you successful or stop you from being successful.
No Job Or Business Is Safe In This Age Of Change, traditional brick and mortar businesses are failing at record levels, levels that have never been witnessed before in the history of mankind, and there is a very good reason for this, people are changing, times are changing and the internet marketing community are now seen as the “Money Men (Or Women) of the 21st century.
The economy has been in freefall. Worldwide governments have bailed out the banks motor manufacturers and financial companies, but no one is going to bail out the little guy, this is where you can take responsibility for your own actions, where you can take stewardship for who you are and where you are going.
This may be the toughest time in history to get a job. Homeowners are being forced out of their homes in the face of foreclosure. And the commercial real estate market has dropped and my drop still further. Yet for many, life has never been better.
You see there is one sector of the economy growing every year and that sector is doing business on the Internet. Now it seems that anyone from the big players to 75 year-old grannies are getting in on the new goldmine that we call the internet. Has the Internet world has ever had a world recession?
Think of this Amazon.com was started in someone’s garage and today, it rakes in $19,000,000,000 a year – that’s 19 BILLION dollars. Microsoft was started in a garage; Facebook was started on a college campus. Wouldn’t you now like to be shown how to claim your share of the online fortune?
So to finalize I really hope you see the opportunity that is here to enable you to take control of your life. For a lot of people, the hardest part about starting an Internet business is just getting started.
Now starting an internet business can seem so daunting, but in reality it is not daunting at all, here’s what it actually is, it is simply a sales process that has to be set up.
OK as I promised here are the sales processes that you should be considering now whether you already have a business, be it internet based or a brick and mortar business. So I would ask you now to explore how your sales process can help your income, carefully consider the questions that follow:
1. What was your target income last year and did you achieve it? if so was it adjusted downwards to accommodate the recent decline?
2. What value or product/service can you add to your sales process to ensure you meet this year’s target?
3. Are there any additional products or services that you can add to your sales process?
4. Are you selling single products or focusing on only one service?
5. Do you have access to additional products? (If so use them) if you have no additional products find them it isn’t hard!
6. Are you using limited time or one time only special offer to increase your sales?
7. Can you implement different payment methods to increase your sales?
8. How can you expand on your existing sales process for example if you are a traditional brick and mortar business you could go the extra mile that your competition do not?
On a final note one of the key ingredients in the successful sales process is to under promise and over deliver, make sure that when you make a sale that you give something of value free as a thank you.
look at it this way if you go into a restaurant and you are told that there is a 45 minute wait for a table, and you get seated at the table in 30 minutes, you will be delighted, if on the other hand you are told you table will be 20 minutes, and you are seated after 30 minutes, you and your party are going to be annoyed, but it’s the same time 30 minutes.
The restaurateur probably knew the table would be 20-30 minutes, but he knew that you would enjoy your evening far better if he “under promised and over delivered”
The Sales Process For Online Marketers (seems complicated but in reality it is not that hard)
1. Landing page, a simple web page offering something of value free, expect to be offered something of greater value as a paid product.
2. Sales letter – self explanatory but additional video is best.
3. Order page a page where your customers can place a secure online order.
4. Auto responder, an e-mail automation system sending out pre programmed messages to clients and potential clients who have signed up to a list, genuine internet marketers deplore spam. Auto responder messages should offer helpful free information for 80% of the messages, 20% will contain offers of product that will help the client, if you are on a list that only ever seems to offer paid products or list swaps – get off it.
5. One time offer page, usually on the thank you page offering a related product at a discounted price, kind of like Amazon when you buy Amazon tells you other customers buying this product also bought these.
6. One time Offer order page self explanatory
7. Thank you page with another one time offer usually a down sell.
8. Another thank you page with another one time offer usually offering a free product in addition to the one time offer.
9. Buyer auto responder messages, keeping your customers up to date with specifically market targeted products to help the customer, quite often tried and tested affiliate products.
10. Traffic generation tactics, another ball game but there are loads of ways to generate traffic and build lists too numerous to list here.
Some tips if you are thinking of starting a home based internet business.
1. If you have little or no experience stay clear of programmes offering get rich overnight solutions, internet marketing is quite easy, but there is a learning curve.
MLM schemes are not for newbie’s unless you have hundreds of contacts that you are pretty sure will want to join you in your new MLM venture.
2. Watch out for coaching programmes that are new and use the scarcity tactic, all internet marketing guru’s use this trick, but I have yet to find a programme I cannot get hold of after the closing date, these are usually clickbank products, and whilst some are very good, others are just re-hashed rubbish.
3. Beware of blind sales copy, for example a product that tells you it makes money automatically but does not tell you how or what the product actually is, this is a good sign that what’s behind the sales copy is probably not worth your time effort and money.
4. I recently tongue in cheek bought a product advertising itself as traffic software, now curiosity got the best of me so I bought it, examined it and then requested a refund, why? Because the product had little to do with traffic software (very rare) it was a piece of software identifying keywords and PNK’s (product name keywords) such as Estate agent, then coupling them with a US city so you could build a site using local SEO tactics and sell the site – however firstly traffic generation it was not, the local SEO training was pretty rubbish, my 2 year old daughter could have done better, and the wording was wrong for the US market in that Car is Auto in the states, Estate agent is Real Estate in the US – that’s how amateur this product is, however I understand it has to date sold $450,000.00 – ridiculously easy but I do not condone selling such “not as described product” that is not the way build a loyal customer base.